My Photo
Name:
Location: Duluth, Minnesota, United States

I am a: wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a mentor, a hiker, an avid reader, a knitter, a loyal friend, a filmmaker, a singer, a baker, a card maker, an editor, a gardener, a home owner, a laugher, a crier, a Paul McCartney fan, just to name a few... EMAIL me at carrster[at]yahoo[dot]com if you so desire

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Our first Meeting

Miss M & I first met a couple of weeks ago. I was really supposed to only meet her mother that night, but her mother had brought along Miss M and her brother and our meeting went well so we met.

Miss M is adorable and beautiful at the same time. She's 8 years old and has a crazy curly head of hair which I adore. She is sweet and funny and not too shy and her eyes light up when you engage. It's really a cool thing.

We hit it off and so we became Mentor and Mentee.

I'm looking forward to this adventure. You can read all about it here at Me and Miss M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home