My Photo
Name:
Location: Duluth, Minnesota, United States

I am a: wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a mentor, a hiker, an avid reader, a knitter, a loyal friend, a filmmaker, a singer, a baker, a card maker, an editor, a gardener, a home owner, a laugher, a crier, a Paul McCartney fan, just to name a few... EMAIL me at carrster[at]yahoo[dot]com if you so desire

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Theatre....



I picked up Miss M at about 6:45 tonight so we could go to the theatre....I had mentioned last week that we should wear skirts and get a little bit fixed up for going out and when Miss M answered the door she was in a pretty pink dress! Adorable, as usual.

We headed to the show. We were early - which was so nice for me for a change (I usually run soooo late) and we walked around The Depot (where the theatre is - also home to a couple museums and the St. Louis County Historical Society). We talked and walked and it was very nice. We even had someone take a picture of us outside by the Playhouse sign.


The show was a lot of fun. Lots of nice costumes and silly/goofy acting characters, singing and dancing. I think Miss M liked it although it got long and I could tell she was getting a little restless by the end.

It was a really nice outing though. She was very into holding my hand while walking tonight and also liked to lean her head against me during the show which I thought was quite sweet.


I dropped her off just after 10pm! That's past her bedtime. I'm such a terrible influence - hee hee....


Next up? Another hike or perhaps a movie or maybe a craft project....? It all depends on the weather.

2 Comments:

Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

How great that your taking her to the theatre, and not just childrens theatre ,but a 2 act show! Both of my daughters sing the "Shy" song from "Mattress".

11:27 AM  
Blogger carrster said...

I know! I was afraid it would be too much for her but I think she enjoyed it. It was very colorful and "they have nice costumes" which helped. :)

"shy" was great!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home